Thursday, February 26, 2015

My Mid-Winter Recess...

My break was really boring. Before the break, my friends and I were planning on going to a karaoke place over the break. However, there was so much to think about, the price, times open, times available,  song choice, age limit, neighborhood etc. We were unable to pick one place to go to so it was canceled. So throughout the whole week, I stayed home watching dramas and volunteered on Friday, at a cat shelter like I normally do.
The most interesting part was Chinese New Year. We made a large dinner on Wednesday with so many foods I do not get to eat on a daily basis. Then on Thursday(Chinese New Year) my family and I went to my grandma's place to visit her. And that's the end... I continued to watch dramas after returning home.


1 comment:

  1. we should actually plan a day to go one day... next break? :)

    ReplyDelete