Friday, September 19, 2014

Who am I?

Hello! I'm Wendy and I am a senior in high school. I do not have anything too special about to talk about but... here it goes. I am not a sporty person because I do not enjoy the sensation of sweating. Although I have friends who love sweating and feeling refreshed, I do not like how it sticks to my clothes. So, I tend not to run or play sports. As for things I do like to do, I do like to sing. I enjoy using the voice to express the emotions of a song. My favorite music would be Chinese and Korean(K-pop!) music. Although, I can rarely reveal my one favorite song because I listen to so many, I do have favorite tv-shows which would be: a Korean show called Running Man and another Korean show called Roommate. This does not mean I do not watch American tv-shows and listen to American songs, I'm just less exposed in the American... "area." Lastly, I feel that the purpose of the blog is to open up one window in my life and share that glimpse of life to others. Although this is not the first time I've blogged, I still feel kind of awkward. I guess I end the post here! Until next time...

1 comment: